This month's UACC newsletter celebrates National Mentoring Month with a spotlight on the fascinating discoveries of DongKyun Kang, PhD, and his tireless work with the students in his lab.
- On mentoring and microscopy: Dr. DongKyun Kang combines both with ease
- UACC Focus Point with Dr. Kang (video)
- UArizona hoops hosts Lights Out for Cancer
- Have a passion for sun safety and a gift for teaching? Apply to be a SCI ambassador!
- Community Outreach and Engagement CAPP grant application open until Feb. 16
- Dr. Kelly Palmer named a BizTucson Next Gen Leader 2024
- Genetically modified stem cells evade immune rejection