Sima Ehsani, MD
Sima Ehsani, MD
Dr. Ehsani joined the faculty in the Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology in 2016. She completed her fellowship at UW Carbone Cancer Center in Madison in 2013. She is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
- Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI
- Internal Medicine Residency: St. Mary's Hospital, Waterbury, CT
- Medical School: Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Licensure & Board Certifications:
- Internal Medicine Certification (2010)
- Medical Oncology Certification (2013)
- Hematology Certification (2013)
- Arizona Medical Board License (2016)
- City of Hope Intensive Course in Genetic Cancer Risk Assessment Certification (2018)
Dr. Ehsani serves as the Breast Clinical Research Team leader at the Cancer Center. Dr. Ehsani's clinical expertise is breast oncology and treatment of breast cancer and management of complications related to that. She is a member of City of Hope Clinical Cancer Genomics Community of Practice and she sees women in High Risk Clinic for counseling and management of their increased risk for breast cancer. Dr. Ehsani's research focus is treatment of breast cancer. She also has interest in breast cancer survivorship, cancer prevention and genetic risk assessment of cancer. She is part of Breast Disease-Oriented Team, through which multiple clinical trials in breast cancer are helping to find better and safer treatment options for patients with cancer.