New members to provide leadership support, enhance partnerships in local communities and increase awareness and philanthropy for UA Cancer Center.
The University of Arizona Cancer Center, the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center based in Arizona, has added six diverse community leaders to its advisory board.
The UA Cancer Center Advisory Board provides support and leadership to the interim director and administrative staff, including the development and communications teams. The board’s primary goals include increasing community awareness, legislative support and philanthropy, while enhancing partnerships critical to continued success of the UA Cancer Center.
Jack Wilson, a leukemia survivor, is the chairperson of the UA Cancer Center Advisory Board, which includes active members in both the Tucson and Phoenix metropolitan areas.
The new members of the UA Cancer Center Advisory Board are:
- John Duval, former CEO of Virginia Commonwealth University Hospitals and Clinics; Former chief operating officer of then-University Medical Center in Tucson;
- Kendall Foster, partner, OOROO Business; MBA Eller graduate, ’05;
- Becky Kueker, cancer survivor; motivational speaker and author;
- Arlene Kutoroff, breast cancer survivor; community patient advocate;
- Justin Lanne, MEd, UA; managing director, NAI Horizon Tucson;
- Matt Seigel, managing director and market leader, CBRE Tucson; former UA assistant baseball coach.