Collaborative Cancer Grand Rounds
The State of Cancer in Arizona (and the US) & Update – ACS CAN Federal Advocacy on Cancer Research and Control
Please contact Melynda Noble (email@example.com) for Zoom info.
Presentation: The State of Cancer in Arizona (and the US)
- Public policy success for cancer patients in AZ
- Public policy success for cancer patients in US
- What is on the horizon for public policy in AZ and US
- What can you do to help?
Presentation: Update – ACS CAN Federal Advocacy on Cancer Research and Control
- How ACS CAN advocates in Congress, with the Administration, and with the Courts
- What issues does ACS CAN advocate for?
- How can you help?
The University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All Faculty, CME Planning Committee Members, and the CME Office Reviewers have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with commercial interests that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning this CME activity.